Friday, July 11, 2008
Last time in TK, Yvonne and I (sometimes with the rest) would run around the technical block or field right after band practices! And band practices were tough, hours and hours under the hot scorching sun marching, doing formations, doing gimmicks, playing the french horn when holding the instrument at the correct angle could already kill me. Imagine every sat, our practice was like the whole day, yet after practice we could still run...for fun, laughter, peace and joy.
And in year 1, I could still run, not too bad... Though tired, I could run quite a lot... Rounds and rounds around the stadium, running the horrible up-slopes, doing all the stupid push-ups, sit-ups, frog jumps, whatever...
Now, I can't even run. Damn it. It's such a disgrace. Lol.
NAPFA. How am I going to survive it. LOL. Either I gain everything back, or I absent myself... Oh well...
Enough of this...
Tml celebrating my grandfather's birthday!!! Hurray! =) Hope the bad times 'were' already the past tense. Celebrating my bro's belated birthday with my cousins after that too... Cousins outing! =)
And then next sat, I can't wait! Seeing all the familiar faces in TKband Alumni Homecoming will probably bring back all the memories... YAY!
There are bound to be good and bad times in life, and it is only up to you to remember the good times and forget the bad times. Change is the only constant in life. That I know, but sometimes you will just wanna bluff yourself through all these cruelty of truth... Sometimes I can't wait to grow up, but sometimes when you know that many people will leave you as time passes I don't wanna grow up anymore. But time waits for no man.
And this Sunday is the thirteen again... =)
♥ Fiona, 9:05 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.