Tuesday, June 17, 2008
GOSH.
The
MST
week is approaching.
School is resuming.
OH NO!!!
Honestly, unlike the others, I welcomed the implementation of MST. Reason being, we were so carefree during the school weeks, going school without worries, attending lessons without worries, going out after lessons without worries, going home to the couch to watch tv without worries, sleeping early without worries, etc. (Not trying to say that those with FYP are very free, like me...but...) Seriously, all of you can't deny that we would have been extremely busy if not for the implementation.
But with MST approaching, I guess everyone is cursing and swearing at that one person for this great idea. Though I would want my last week (last few days rather, since it's already like mid-week) of holiday to be as enjoyable as the previous weeks, I still am in favour of MST.
HAHA.
But what to do when you have piles of assignments and reports undone, with MST approaching with the deadly first paper (thanks to whoever)?
Pray.
LOL.
Okay, updated.
Last of all, people, have your fair share of outings, rest, play, tv shows (for tv freaks like me) and junkfood while mugging!
(Did I mention I knock into a pole or whatever-you-call-it today? I guess that amount of laughter helps in relieving your stress...)
Okay, that's all for now...
Till then...
Bye.
♥ Fiona, 8:33 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.