I am doing many things these days, well except school work...- Meeting up with Uraina and Liezel for some catching up plus shopping
- Finish reading 'PS I Love You' for the second or third time
- Organising family gathering this coming Sat... (For such a big family, it isn't easy afterall...)
- Shopping with Nick (but he's only accompanying me as I reckon that he don't buy anything else except for gadgets and fishes)
- Shopping with cousins
- Cousins' stayovers at my place
- Finish watching korean drama 'Sassy Girl' (which was SUPER nice.)
- Embarking on my secret mission (which takes up a lot of my time but it's worthwhile...)
- Cracking my brain over how to carry out my secret mission
- Helping my cousin design her wedding invitation card
- Blog-hopping (no, I actually do this like every other day)
- Miniclipping
- Neopets-ing
- Wondering why money wounldn't drop from the sky
- Wondering when I should start on my FYP report and assignments
- Uploading and sending people photos I owe them for ages (before they curse and swear at me, or repeating the words in front of me continuously like what Andy did)
- Thinking of what else I should add to this list. HAHA
Okay, this is a GOODENOUGH update! =))
Should get started with all the assignments, soon. Oh yeahh!~
♥ Fiona, 7:25 PM.