Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Hi everyone...
School is fine, so far so good. Except that Mr/Dr Ronald Tan's pracs are getting on my nerves. Mr Woo's pracs are like so Yr-2-Clinical Chem sort of pracs. Rather boring... Haha, but it's okay, I always entertain myself. Kumar is like blabbering nonsense and not teaching. Dr Adrian Yeo gave us a ICA on the first lesson, how nice of him for the
jian mian li
... Luckily it's not closed book and not individual work. GEMs is my worst module. I hate chinese even more now. I am rather ashamed of myself now... HAHA but why the hell do I need to know about CHINA'S HISTORY?! No actually... Why the hell did I choose this GEM.
Seriously, school's not that bad (or at least better than ITP). I have friends to entertain me... I have the clique and my wonderful classmates around me. And of course, I
still
have you. XD I have names to create... like ISABELLELALIPOPPIPAPIPOO! or (on collaboration with the former) JOANALALIPOPPIPAPIPOO! who sum up to be the LALIPOPPIPAPIPOO's family. Haha. So they came out with names for me to counterattack, but we all know whom the name belongs to. HAHA. Stupid Wayne made me cry today. In SP, Zi Rong's the first to see me cry, yet Wayne's the first to make me cry. So embarrassing. Tsk tsk.
Onto the more serious stuff...
My grandfather, as some may have already known, has contracted stomach cancer last month. And so, he's going for operation next Friday to remove
all
the tumour cells in the stomach and as much of the GIST (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour?) as possible provided they don't higher the risk of the op. It's gonna be a major op like 2 years ago, except that this time it's more worrying as stomach cancer is very aggressive unlike GIST. He's 80 years old, and it pains me to see him undergo such emotional, mental and physical stress and pain. But the op is needed if not the
end point of cancer
will approach faster. I can already foresee us waiting outside the op theatre like 2 years ago... (That op took 8+ hours) Everything will be fine, and they will be even better than 2 years ago. I have the faith. =)
That's all for now... Pray for me for him. =)
♥ Fiona, 9:10 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.