Sunday, March 2, 2008
HI ALL!
JUST WANNA SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO WISH ME happy birthday...
Thank you HUSNA for being the first... for calling all the way from Shanghai on the night before my birthday! Haha, and of course the msn message...
Thank you JUN HUI, KOK KEONG, JUN RONG, URAINA, FRANCIS, LIEZEL, SARAH LU, JANET, YVONNE, CINDY, SHU RONG, CHEN YEN, EVELYN, ANDY, TAT SIONG, WEI MING, YONG HAN, ISABELLELA, JOHNNY, WAYNE, SHIRLEY and MR TCHEN for your sms, tag, call or testimonials...
Thank you JEREMY AH PEK for your sms all the way from Aussie...and the tag...
Thank you CHAN KAI, YI JUAN, KOK HONG and YI SIN for celebrating my birthday with me... Thank you for the cake surprise (which was actually spoilt by the stupid dumb waiter from NYDC just because of a "no outside food blah blah")... Thank you for the loud birthday song that makes me feel so pai sey when all heads turn...
Thank you NICK for the dinner and the present... and for everything <3
Thank you COUSINS, AUNT and other RELATIVES for the cake...with no birthday song (cos of my mum being a spoiler but it's okay...)
Thank you my darlings RUI YANG aka JUSTIN, JOLLY, RUI KAI aka RYAN and HIDAYAH for making today such a wonderful day...
(And thank you to everyone else who are going to give me belated birthday presents hahaha sorry for not being able to meet you ppl until next week =x you know who you are...)
It's already my last teen year... closer to the 20s! Like OMG! Birthday has always been a miscellaneous thing to me...but not for this year I guessed... There are some thoughts of which I would rather keep to myself...
That a'side! This is the first birthday that I have two cakes. Haha... is it a good thing? =x and this is the first birthday I have more than 50 people eating my birthday cake (the one at my aunt's place...) Haha again, is it a good thing or not...
So this last teen year, I have got a lot of things to do.
I have to think of what course I can change to...
I have got to think for my mum, for she's getting older...
I have got to think of what I can do to get financially independent...
I have to become less affected by them being so bias (like whatever)...
I have to be less emotional, less sensitive...
I have to be more oblivious to the world...
I have to stop wasting time thinking of what I have to do...
21st birthday bash, anyone?
2 years later then... HAHA...
If I am leap year baby... (too bad 1989 is not a leap year...)
♥ Fiona, 10:21 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.