<body>


Saturday, February 16, 2008

UPDATES

I really have to keep my cool at all times.
Some people really gets on my nerves at times.
There's another 8 weeks of work to go.
People are really scary.
I hate fights.
I hate to see people fight.
Flowers are really pretty.
Somebody caused me not be to able to watch PS I LOVE YOU b'cos he forgot to book the tickets.
I am getting lazier and lazier by the days.
Some people don't understand what is called respect.
Some people don't understand what is called harmony.
Some people take family ties so half-heartedly.
Some people never ever spare a thought for people.
Some people never ever put themselves in other people' shoes.
Some people can just get very ugly when it comes to money issues.

That's all.

Anyway, happy valentines to all... and happy birthday Jeremy.

♥ Fiona, 5:08 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.