Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Hmm... so...
Fri went for Basic Immunology test... Everybody was saying it's very easy and stuff and Ronald Tan commented that he will have to set Quiz 3 to be tougher... So when he asked me, I was like "So difficult lar, make me have headache..." Haha... Anyway I was the last to leave the room... Sort of. Was coughing, doing, drinking water, eating strepsils, doing... Lol, I think I wrote a lot... I was thinking, study le might as well write down... Heh. I even drew the process out. Bad thing is I kept getting stuck because I kept losing my train of thots, and that kept me stuck in the room longer I think. Or maybe I was just too loh-soh. Lol, both ways I think.
After the test waited till evening for MMSP. Was in the library playing PSP most of the time... MMSP hmmm, I can only say, first there was a very bad audience... Just very bad... I think there should be a subject in pri/sec school to teach everyone on how to be a good audience and stuff lidat. Not that I was a great audience, but my heart went out to those on the stage as once, the stage was mine, ours? I sort of understand the erhmm feeling... Anyway, met Mr. James Chia (and his family) there... Was rather puzzled why he was there but straight after asking him that, I saw the link: Mathew Chia. HA, no wonder. I still remember Yvonne telling me about his brother back in TK...and I thot I saw his photo before, but guessed it didn't leave an impression in me. Anyway, that's not the point. We went there to support William Ong Shirley... Yeah... He got 1st runner up, so...hmmm he ought to give us a treat right? HA.
After which some of us head to Lao Pa Sat to have our dinner... I saw the link between Andy, Shirley, as well as their friends... Same secondary school, same nonsense. Too bad their only normal friend got dragged into the picture. =x
Weekend was crap other than giving tuition; sleeping in and taking medicine and recovering... Including studying on Sunday evening and night for test yet again.
Mon was Biochem Tech prac test... Manageable bah... Followed by is Clinical Chem... Hmmm... Yep.
Tues went to school for like one lesson only. Stupid Dr Xu caused us to have to go to school at 9 then wait for pathetic 5.5 hours for a lesson that we hate. Haha... After that went Vivo with Nick, supposedly to watch Enchanted, but then the earliest show was 7 plus and first row, so in the end never watch... Went to walk around, then had dinner at Sushi Tei (I know we are very bored people) haha... The highlight is the Wasabi Ebiko, it almost killed me (a little too exaggerating tho)... It's like basically wasami lar. Damn. Went sky garden then home.
Today was lesson-FREE! Haha, the weather is like SO NICE! Hahas, pouring the whole day... Woke up at 1030 but fall back asleep until like 2? Hahas, sleeping in is just super nice... Hahas, had lunch and then watched TV all the way till 10pm HAHA...did work while watching TV, tho slow paced, but still, better than nothing...
Tml is another prac test... Damn, our life is revolved around test and test and more tests. Many things coming along the way... Just 1 more wk or so, JIA YOU! =)
♥ Fiona, 10:31 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.