Sunday, December 16, 2007
Hi people!
It's finally the holiday!!! Hahas...
The week was really horrible and I guessed that everyone was really tired out...stressed out...you name it. Last test of the last day was crap... I just mixed up all the bacteria all the symptoms all the clinical analysis EVERYTHING. I almost wanted to cry out when I asked the rest about the paper. Basically out of 4 short questions and 1 long question, I only have 2 short questions on the right track, the rest are all on the left track HA. So gonna fail the damn paper. Blahs.
Yesterday was Ms Yee's tea reception... Took a lot of photos...well at least for me who dont really like taking photos... End up only got 8 people for our class went... The rest all fly aeroplane... But... I dont really care... And also because of the tea reception I gave up Uraina's mum's job offer, $10 per hour for 12 hours for 2 days... But well, I had lotsa fun yesterday so it is worth it. (=
After the tea reception, Joan and Shirley went to meet their DA YE... Then Janet, Madeline, Johnny, Andy and I went to Douby Ghaut... Found Minds Cafe after Jeremy frantically asked for directions... HA... It's really fun fun and VERY FUN! They really made my day... Laugh laugh laugh non-stop... HAHA... And, they serve really good Oreo Icecream!!! I love it! HEH! Let's go there again, okay?!
Still have basic immunology essay due today... Gonna chiong soon... What a life. HA...
Anyway, I dont know why I am addicted to facebook, but I guess I will get over it soon...
LALALA, holiday holiday holiday! Bye bye Dover. Bye bye SP. Bye bye library. Bye bye night owls.
Bye people. (=
Lotsa catching up to do, and it all starts TML! (= HEHE
Oh ya I forgot. I got TTSH Coagulation Studies for ITP and FYP. Grouped up with Jun Rong and Nick. Hope that it will be interesting if not, FYP sure die... Pray that our supervisor is damn nice, and I think I will have to call the two idiots every day to make sure they wont be late for ITP. 1 dollar a min! HAHA. And this just reminded me, some people should really not backstab people... For goodness sake.
♥ Fiona, 12:08 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.