Friday, November 30, 2007
Boo!
It sucks to be sick when you have to mug for tests. It sucks to be sick when you have to go for lectures in the cold cold rooms... It sucks to be sick when weekend is here... In short, it just sucks to be sick! Damn it.
Tuesday test was okay I felt... At least I feel better than when I had the first test... More than enough time this time round... =) All thanks to myself that I sort of read/studied on Sunday night that I get to watch my 7-10 TV programmes as usual. Hehe... And I get to sleep rather early =) Tuesday got nothing to do at night so SLP early! As in very early HAHA.
Wed went to school for 1 h0ur lesson. It was Tues night or Wed morning that I start to fall sick... It really sucks... =x Anyway after school went to library 'cos JR and Nick had to do their datasheets... Was rather determined to study so I just started reading my notes and then even typed them out for the sake of somebody... =x After that, I thought I should read some blogs and visit Friendster and tah dah, I went ahead... And it probably lasted for 1++ hour when I remembered the website Sarah went to during Biostats... So I went there to play the games and then I dunno why in the end, the two had to wait for me while I play my game... Hahas... I screamed in the library =x
Yesterday was crappy 'cos I was feeling rather lethargic... Blahs... Couldn't concentrate much... But well, managed to study the 80% component of today's test before I head to bed...
And so, here I am, 2 hours before I start to prepare to head to school, trying to do the other 20% component which I err haven't seen...and of course to look back at what I have studied yesterday and the day before... Hahas... Decide to blog anyway...
Okay, last paper and I can get my rightful rest... Still have what OSH thingy to be done today and many Gems assignment to catch up with or rather to start!
Let's not talk about next week, have a happy weekend!
Just 2 more weeks of torture...! HAHA hang on people =))
(Okay, I am left with 100 minutes to eat plus study...) CIAO! =)
Oh wait wait, just remembered. Uraina came back from Korea already... She told me yesterday that she went for her hair extension already, can't wait to see! Imagine, from hair very short to shoulder length... Her short is that kinda of really people with short hair that kind of short... Hahas, cool! Okay I am done.
♥ Fiona, 7:58 AM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.