<body>


Thursday, November 8, 2007

It has been a long time...

HI! =)

Backtrack... Updates...

LAST WEEK
Mon-Wed was class chalet... Had hell lotsa fun... Aranda people sucks... Wouldn't let us in until Nick's father came to verify... Food was more than enough and we had to throw a lot away due to some irresponsible people. I mean...if you say you will be there, please be there alright... Why the last minute unless you have a valid excuse... Worse for those who never appear and never even called to inform... Enough said about that...it was fun still. But somehow I felt that the last few are more fun (more cosy), though there wasn't enough place to sleep. (Not like there's enough this time round, but it was better...and I was lucky?)

Thurs went to school to do assignment with Shir and Sarah and after that went to meet Nick for dinner at Ichiban Boshi and supposedly shopping but oh well.

Friday stayed at home the whole day to slack. Crap with my brother and surf the net and so on.

Sat was Cousins night out. =) Full attendance with usuals...

Sun went to play with Jovienvien the whole day... She's getting cuter HEH...

THIS WEEK
Mon was school as usual. Overseas education talk after that. Money money come to me!

Tues after school went Bugis with Monica Cheng...

Wed after school went Vivo with Janet, Andy and Nick. Ate at Sudhi Tei... Watched Game Plan. Highly recommended by ME me and still me. It was awesome, all of you will definitely love it! I swear! Laughter, tears, you name it all. Touching too. 9.5/10 =)

Today was just staying at home just because of M.Microbio test tml... had to skip going out with cousin just because of this, what a life. Managed to study a bit until the TV temptation came... Became a couch-potato after that and then just fall asleep for over 2 hours. Continued watching TV and read the notes during commercials... I think it will be okay... HA.

That's about it all about my life, if it's considered one HAHA. Laughing doesn't really cure everything...but life goes on, right?

Why do I have to pretend that everything is good and well when actually it's not? But what can I do? There are just so many things that are beyond my means. I want to help, but what else can I do? What the use of knowing all the principle behind it and so on? I can't do anything. Age's a barrier. Really.

♥ Fiona, 8:31 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.