<body>


Monday, October 15, 2007

Blogger sucks...maybe it's time I move to Livejournal, since I already set up an account due to online shopping... Hahas, I am sort of addicted. But so far only bought a bag and a shirt, need to find more things to buy... It's just like so fun... Hahas.

Moving to a few days back...let's start from Fri. Went to Marina Square with Janet, Sarah and Nick. Somebody suggested Waraku so we went in CIRCLES to find it, due to two intelligent souls... Poor me and Sarah! (now you all know who the intelligent souls are!) Hahas... Finally settled for Thai Express due to the SUPER LONG queue at Waraku...which also means walking in circles = futile. Hahas. I was sitting beside a super cute boy who knows how to eat by himself, though he made a little mess... His sister was quite cute too but I like the boy better... Hahas... But then when they left and a little Caucasian girl came, I forgot about the boy! Hahas, she is just too cute! I was immitating her eat her chicken wings and both of us found great ammusement and kept laughing... Hahas... Then she keeps seeing if I was still immitating her a not by changing her actions... So when I did, she just chuckles! Hahas, simply adorable!

Sat went to Sentosa with Nick...went to find Sarah and JR 'cos they were working. After that, we went to Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World and Songs of the Seas. Pink dolphins are cute... Hahas...and the only nice things about Songs of the Seas is everything but the storyline. Hahas. Underwater world wasn't very fantastic. Went there in the late afternoon so didn't managed to go to other places... Well... =) Finally, it's dinner at Sakae Sushi.

Sunday was just a sleeping day. I woke up, ate, watched a bit of TV, napped the whole afternoon, watch TV, do online shopping, sleep. Lol.

Today was Nick's birthday. So after school went to eat at Sushi Tei. Then watch the Nanny's Diary. I like the story, I like Greyer (?), I don't really like the ending. Hahas.

That's all. Chalet is coming... I am looking forward to it! Hahas.

Oh ya, I was very mean today and I felt a little bad... =x

♥ Fiona, 11:17 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.