Saturday, September 22, 2007
It's a day left before the new semester starts! =)? =(? =/? T_T? -_-"? o_O? HAHA xD!
Okay, I am just being very bored here...
I'm like still burnt...but better le, at least it's not very painful now... It's my worst experience so far... BOO! But oh well, for the fun of it, and the love of it... =))
Oh yes, I gave four hours straight of tuition today... HAHA! But I was feeling quite satisfied with my student a.k.a my cousin, except for blunders here and there. Went through the whole year's maths syllabus with him and he remember most of everything, with some reminders here and there... =) I hope next week will be the same when it comes to science, though I am not quite confident I can remember everything HA! He's like super stressed out I think, but I am as stressed as him lar...LOL! He even gave me a lit yes LIT book to help him with his poems like OMG! I have homework even before school starts... Just hope he will do well for which I am sure he will just how well it will be... Oh my, who am I ranting to here? Myself.
Another thing to be proud of! I haven't been spending money unnecessary, or at least I think I didn't. Really I swear! I need to save up for many things know, big and small... This I will keep to myself...
I find it stupid to talk to myself here, damn am I that lonely?
Okay, let's continue...
I had steamboat at grandparents' place and I totally love it... I asked my mum to prepare last week and she didn't...and so I was disappointed... I hate having to drool over people's steamboat dinner over the TV... HAHA!
I really love it when people make my presence felt and smile and say hello and bye to me, sincerely... It really makes my day...
I have been buying chocolates for myself to buy myself into being happy like a little girl... What's not complete is my Ben&Jerry's which I haven't had for the longest time ever. Like a month? HA!
I need to buy new clothes but I promised to save and scrimp... I need clothes for school... =( It's a new sem, shouldn't there be new clothes? And new everything?! But of course, I am happy with the old class, the old clique and the old him.
I have been rotting for one month at home and money has yet dropped from the ceiling... Am I supposed to report it to the police? How can a job come with no pay?
I miss my old friends, I miss my old school, I miss my old life, I miss my old me... I miss my laughters, I miss my craziness, I miss my old self...
I hate myself for being sensitive, unreasonable, bad-tempered and ridiculous. I hate it when I feel unappreciated...but it's life afterall.
I hate the new timetable, I hate lessons from 8-6, I hate the 5-hr break, I hate having to miss my TV shows just because of lessons.
I must be crazy to have spent so long talking to myself.
I really need to see the doctor soon.
Off I go.
Ciao.
(You know, sometimes, I wish that things weren't this way. Or at least they won't turn out this way... But maybe I won't want it to turn out that way either.)
♥ Fiona, 9:11 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.