Tuesday, September 11, 2007
HAHAHA I'm BACk.
List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
1. Happiness and health for me and for all, especially my family and my loved ones.
2. Free trip to Japan with all expenses covered (with UH-HUH lol).
3. Good results?
4. My dreamhouse.
5. Something that I can remember for life, something all of us think it's only possible in Korean Dramas or what have you.
How you think people around you will feel about you?
Fierce and attitude and not approachable? First impression of me is 90% of the time negative. Emotional, crazy, revengeful HAHAHA, bad-tempered, sensitive, observant and dangerous bah HAHA.
The character you love of yourself are?
Observant. Hahas, makes me able to guess what is happening...more or less.
On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
Too sensitive and too bad tempered and too emotional.
The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself with some change of attitude and temper.
Pass this quiz to 10 persons.
1. Nicholas
2. Liezel
3. Shirley
4. Husna
5. Andy
6. Evelyn
7. Yvonne
8. Adrian
9. Patricia
10. Christine
Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Think she is single now?
Is no.9 a male or female? Female
If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
They don't know each other.
How about no.8 and 5?
Weird? No way.
What is no.2 studying about?
JC Freak.
When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Erhm, last wed?
What kind of music band does no.8 like?
AhHAh, I dunno.
Does no.1 has any siblings?
Ya, a sister and a brother who is unbelieveably his brother.
Will you woo no.3?
OMG nono, William Ong will kill me...and I will end up in a mental hospital...Lol.
How about no.7?
HAH, she's my mummy. Lol.
Is no.4 single?
Yep. But...lol.
What’s the surname of no.5?
Andy LIM Tian Rong.
What’s the hobby of no.4?
Going out, sleeping in late so that she's late for lessons, watching anime?, looking at the guys at her new job LOL.
Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
Not sure, friends bah...
Where is no.2 studying at?
TPJC.
Talk something casually about no.1?
He's...YEAH, I am done.
Have you try developing feelings for no.8?
Erhm...
Where does no 9 lives?
I am not too sure, but she lives in the east...I think.
What color does no.4 like?
Red?
Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Best friends? Not sure, but good friends for sure.
Does no.7 likes no.2?
They are just friends... Lol. It will be weirdweirdweirdweirdWEIRD.
How do you get to know no.2?
Same class from Sec 1 to Sec 4 in TK, a good friend of mine.
Does no 1 have pets?
No, and I hope not in time to come.
Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Ehh, lol. She's my mummy, thus I have no comments.
♥ Fiona, 1:16 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.