<body>


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Went Orchard with Husna today... Haha, we are practically lost! Haha, morale of the story: Never put two direction idiots together... =x

Bought a shirt and this is what it says that catches my eye:
<.tenDEr love & cARe makES a life worTh living.>

Think I saw this shirt before but didn't like it then HAHA! And ya, was a little bit disappointed with the shopping trip 'cos I wanted to get one or two pairs of shorts...but...HAIS.

Anyway, today rain like siao! When I was about to leave my house, it wasn't raining... Then the moment I step out of the lift, it started drizzling... And best of all is I didn't bring umbrella (don't have the habit to)... But quite HENG is the moment I reach the bus stop it started pouring... So, am I lucky, or am I suay? Hahas...

Oh ya, I now sort of hope I won't get any call from Recruit Express... 'Cos Janet got drama serials to lend me!!! Haha, then I will just watch all day long with my ice cream, chocs, cookies, sweets, blah blah blah! Haha!

And last thing! When I alighted at Kallang and headed to the bus stop, I was stopped by a middle-aged woman.

Woman: XIAO MEI MEI! XIAO MEI MEI! Ni ke yi jie Aunty one dollar and ninety cents ma?
Me: Huh? Why?
Woman: Because Aunty careless drop my purse... Can you lend me one dollar and ninety cents to take train back to Clementi?
Me: Er, *search for money* okay... (Pass $2 to her)
Woman: Thank you, thank you, Aunty very pai sey, the old man behind saw me running to you then he kpo lar, keep looking...
Me: Ohh...
Woman: You want to give me your contact no.? Aunty return you the money next week.
Me: Er nah it's okay...
Woman: You still studying? What school are you studying at?
Me: Singapore Poly.
Woman: If not I go to your school and return you...
Me: Nah it's okay.
Woman: Thank you, thank you, xiao mei mei.

Turn around and she was gone... Then the next thing I saw was a middle-age man approaching two secondary school students for money. One gave, then he ask from the other, until the other gave him...

Hmm, makes me feel so cheated... Lol, I hope I was just doing that woman a favour and not being cheated...

That's all!

Why is it that I can't understand the way you can't understand what I want...?

♥ Fiona, 8:00 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.