Thursday, May 31, 2007
BOOhoo... so E-learning week went past without anything done. Hahas... And then this week is passing fast too...and it's a good news by the way... Two tests done, but badly done. Don't ask why, I am just plain stupid, lazy and hopeless. But oh well, who to blame... (The teachers HAHAHA)
So today is another gift from the Gods or whatever...as long as there's no school, I am happy... Tml and it's the weekend and there's NO SCHOOL... Hahas...
Saturday will be a day I guess... (Ya, except for the morning tuition, hahaha just kidding) Celebration of my grandparents' 80th birthday (or they call it DA SHOU)... Going to get to see all my cuties again! Hahaha, I bet I miss them HAHAHA... They make me happy, and troubles-free... =)
And then it will be another week that I won't really dread I GUESS, since there'll be no practicals, which will spare me from the EXTRA-long hours of school... And then with the two tests on Fri, it will mark the end of Term 1... =) And it means TWO WEEKS of holidays without having to see teachers I don't really like and the place I dread hahahaha...
And till then, take care (to anyone who still bothers reading my blog)...
Sometimes, I don't understand why it's so tough... It's supposed to simple and sweet, yet it brings me so much tears and sorrows... Not that I hate it, but I just think that it's not supposed to be lidat... I hope I am just thinking too much, which is (anyway) the reason to all my tears and sorrows... I just can't figure out why...
I could give you all I can, I could do all I can, just to see you smile... But sometimes I do get tired... I need that too, don't I?
♥ Fiona, 12:09 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.