<body>


Saturday, May 19, 2007

BOO! I'm back after so long... (It's not long compared to somebody also... =P)

Anyway, 6 weeks of school over le! So happy lar, b'cos I really hate school like anything... =x At least there's a break from school... =) It's been so tiring huh, just 6 weeks of school and I am hating it... Or perhaps I just hate everything hahas... =x

That aside, it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE AGAIN! =)) Hehe, time to get myself some retail therapy before I lose all my sanity, that's if I do have some to begin with... =x Hahas, what a self-insult...

So well, people, have a great week ahead without school and enjoy the sun before the storm... =) I know I will be missed but don't miss me too much k hahahaha... =x Enjoy the Great Spore Sale and the great days ahead without having to climb out of bed at 6 in the morning... =) See you guys around...Take care

♥ Fiona, 9:58 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.