<body>


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Arghh, school...

It's the middle of the wk and I am already feeling sick of school... Met all the lecturers except for my Gems lecturer and Greg P... Hmm, I think that Angus R. Fraser, Dr E. and Mr. Yang are fun...the rest ar...ehh...lil' bit boring... The worst lesson so far is Envt Sci by Dr. Xu...so imagine Greg. P.'s... Isabel Yee's style of teaching is like teaching kids, but I'm still okay with it...but her voice is a bit weird...ehh no offence... It's good to see Dr. Chiam again...hahas all the memories from last sem's CD classes... Hmm, that's abt all for school... It's not THAT bad afterall...but is a lil' bit too tiring for us, I think... Hectic... esp. the 4 pracs... Hahas, and worst of all, drawing blood...lol... Janet, haha, don't abandon me ar... =x Hahahaha... Shall see how...

Ehh, watched Nada Soh Soh (is that how it's spelled?) on Mon. Hmm, I think the show is nice...but somehow I didn't cry...or at least not much. It's not bad, go watch it... =)

I must survive this sem without falling sick man... It's like so hectic...and I think everyone is going to have a tough fight... Take care ya? Hmmm, 4.5 wks to a short 'break'... Jia you, ppl... =)

Random: You can die in Singapore but don't ever fall sick here... =x... It's damn true lar, even our textbooks can burn our pockets away... Bleahs.

♥ Fiona, 9:23 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.