<body>


Sunday, April 15, 2007

BoohOO! Hahas, I am back, all well again! K, at least I am not feeling lousy and everything... =))

Alright, that aside. Yesterday was Day Tour... Hmm, Our station...is a bit...erhm...gross lar...but I heard that it's one of the best le... It's like... After this event, I am quite sure I don't want to be a camper anymore, if given a choice... 'Cos it's so freaking gross lar, straws in oil, grapes in flour (and some reused =x), macaroni in soy sauce (omg la)... YUCK YUCK YUCK! Hmm, didn't participate in the game and all also, partly because the sun is causing me to get headache again, and the worst of all is the sunburnt on my shoulder! It's like so painful lar... BOO!

On the whole, I think the highlights of Day Tour are that 45 out of 80+ campers turned up, and the BBQ night...where there's so much food...And it's fun BBQing again... =)

Anyway, this whole wk is a bad bad wk for me, getting sick and not recovering but getting worse by the days. And this time, Friday the 13th really killed my soul and energy... Bleah, to wake up and feel that the whole freaking house is shaking is really BAD... And having to cancel everything that is planned is worse... =(

So, tml is the first day of the new sem, and honestly speaking, I am both looking forward to it and not looking forward to it... Looking forward to it: After 9 weeks of holidays, without anything constructive done, is really awful... It makes me feel really really useless... NOT looking forward to it: Having to wake up early for lessons, PRACTICALS and worst of all to SEE GREG POI's face! BOO! Haha, actually, the worst of all is the quizzes and exam, which I really hate, and OF COURSE THE GROUP WORK THAT INCLUDES PRESENTATION! I seriously can't present, that's all I can say.

Besides this, life is still LIDDAT...with a fair share of joy, sorrows, whatever... So... I guess I just have to look forward to the happy days and move on in life... =) Okay, I am out of here for now... Tc ppl =)

PS: Nic says there is a free cone day at BEN&JERRY'S from 1200 to 1900... =) And I saw Sabrina's tag at Kim Ying's blog so...it's for REAL! Hahahaha, but I am sure there will be a large crowd...so...hmm... I dunno... Hahas...


♥ Fiona, 8:21 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.