<body>


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Okay, the updates...

Before I begin, I want to remind that...this blog belongs to ME...and I have the right to say what I want.

Last week was Games Trial 2 (refer to earlier post)... Erhm, nothing much...except...I can say that at certain points of time, I was totally pissed off with some people. With regards to who they were, it's for me to know, and you don't need to find out.

I just think that...
  1. Some people should just learn how to shut up sometimes.
  2. Some people should just watch their attitude...
  3. Some people should just know the limits.

Then there's nothing much...already...till...yesterday...saw the time table for next sem.

Anyway, I am back in 2b21 =)) Hopefully there will be no new people =)

Time table...expected...

Mon 10-6, Tue 8-530, Wed 8-1, Thurs 8-6 and Fri 8-4... 4 practicals per week...and this is exclusive of Gems. That's all...

BUT!!! BUT... Why on Earth do Greg Poi have to teach us AGAIN!!!? BOO! I seriously can sleep in his class yet again. You have no idea how bad he is!!! Blahs.

And today...it's recce for Food and Heritage. Roam about...bleahs... Supposed to have GM meeting and stuff but...too bad...have to forgo just because Mr Ho says the former is compulsory... Lol.

And the upcoming events...

Tml is my rest day...before I collapse that is...because I think I am falling sick COOL! I hate pills...

Fri is GM stuff for FO...

Sat is tutoring...

Sun is erhms...ya...you noe... lol

Mon is Prep Camp.

Tues-Thurs is FO...

Ya, that's all that I know for now...so till then... =))

Sometimes, I think that it's true to say that, by being nice to others is being cruel to yourself... I really can't understand why sometimes, some people make me feel as if I owe them a living... WhatSOever.

Oh wait, to whoever it concerns, I hope things are working out fine =))


♥ Fiona, 11:43 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.