Sunday, March 18, 2007
Sometimes, there are some people whom we can't trust...and so I tell myself, "Fiona, wake up and stop being so gullible." But in the end, you will realise that you will fall for the trap if a person deliberately wants to deceive you.
Yes yes? Yes.
I don't understand why there are such existence of people who wants to make others look like fools for no reason that I can forgive them for. You know? It's like...this person will usually protray him/herself as a very trustworthy person who is always the victims of people accusing him/her of lying to them so as to gain your sympathy... But in fact, they are just preying on you as the next victim.
I can't fully understand why I am so fed up with this...but it's rather intolerable.
Anyway, that's beside the point. There's no reason why I should be upset over these people... So...I am halfway through the book that I have bought yesterday. It's pretty...interesting...ehh, as in...it makes me cry and laugh... I wouldn't say it's a very recommendable book at the moment because one part that I was reading earlier nearly makes me get frustrated with the writter. It's a bit dry at some parts ar...I would say... But I like the dead guy... I will talk more about the book when I am done with it haha...
And...I like the...
You are from planet (insert that person's name whom you are saying to), population: 1.
I heard it very often last time but then I can't remember when I hear it from...
That's all.
♥ Fiona, 9:10 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.