Monday, March 5, 2007
BO
O
h
oo
...
So tired lar...
So...today was game trial...one word: BORING! or two words: DOWNRIGHT BORING! So conclusion: BORING! Heh...
I got flour all over me just because I retaliate when the seniors attacked me...but who cares...I got my fair share of fun and I get to make them dirty all over... xP
And yeah, heard tml night will be able to receive email telling the results...blahs...and because today, my group members talked abt results and stuff, I don't really want to get mine now... It's pretty embarrassing when they like got 3.78, 3.6+... Bleahs... Lousy is what I feel...but the most unbelievable thing I heard is "I don't know why, but I just love to study..." and "Ya, it's fun...to take up the challenge and solve the problem..." or something like that... OMG! =x
WhatSOever! Lol...
Any
way, I
just love
vinegar a
nd lem
on
so m
uch... =x
♥ Fiona, 8:55 PM.
Profile
Fiona Teo
21
NTU,
SP
,
TKSS
,
TKPS
,
MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.
Tagboard
get one from
cbox
!
Wishlist
▪
YOU
LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela
Chen Yen
Christine
Evelyn
Husna
Isabel
Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui
Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete
Marlon
Michelle
Nicholas
Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter
Rebecca
Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling
Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang
Xue Ting
Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne
Archives
Credits
designed by
lil
.
queens
photos:
bexidaisy
on
DA
host:
imageshack
&
imeem
inspiration & lyrics:
TLG
title script source unknown.