<body>


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

FINALLY!

Managed to blog because I am not using my stupid comp. Think it's time for me to abandon it and go for a lap top or something, hah but need to wait for me to have money first... xP

Well, must first thank Husna and Nic for helping me with this stupid blog. =D Heh, I am a noob ma so no choice.

And some things to update. Exams are over...lol... Everything wait for results to come out then say...now just enjoy.

Lol, and so now is the holidays. Let me see, 2nd week of holidays...and I finished watching two dvds... One taiwan drama and one korean drama... Very dramatic...like duh right... Okay I am just feeling bored and trying to lengthen this post... =x

Things have been great I guess...for me... Hmmm, rollercoaster ride...and the only type of rollercoaster ride I would like to experience bahh...if you do get what I mean... =x Thanks for everything =D

Anyway, Chinese New Year is round the corner again... And, I am half done with my shopping... So dead. Today have to give tuition = sian, tomorrow have some CLS retreat thingy at Mr. Ho's house + chalet = sian, Friday have to go back to TK for awhile then head to Cousin's place = sian, Sat is reunion dinner and staying at home = sian, Sunday is first day of Chinese New Year = sian also... Blahs, all in all very sian... =x No festive mood at all =x Hahas. =x

Okay, that's all... See you! =D

♥ Fiona, 5:15 AM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.