If you love someone, put the person in a circle and not a heart, bcos a heart may break but a circle just goes round and round forever... Interesting? ^_< Anyway, life has been fine I guess. With a little bit of bumps here and there…but all’s going well… Some recaps: Fireworks at Paris (Marina Square) was great…but the one at Kallang may be preferred? Atmosphere may be important, but companion may be even more important bah… =x Well, I was chatting with Janet yesterday then I mentioned something: Once you get into a relationship, it’s hard to become single again because you will get used to the companion… I thought it sounds logical…but then…come to think of it, if you can get used to the companion, then perhaps you can get used to being alone all over again…no? And…lastly…I enjoyed today a lot…Always remember, no matter how hard each step is going to be, there will be someone here to take each step with you.
♥ Fiona, 10:12 PM.