<body>


Saturday, February 17, 2007

BOO-hoo!

Chinese New Year is tomorrow, and I am not done cleaning up my whole room... Arghhhhs!~ So damn irritating...

New DVD my bro bought! And I am halfway through the show...6 DVDs...lol... And I started watching this morning... =x I can finish watching by tonight heh... =x

Ah-lalalalala, so-oooooooooo sian can... My room is in a big mess! Bleahs... Ohh btw, can you imagine, I am giving 2/3 of my clothes in my wardrobe to my cousin... Lol, it's like as much as one Crumpler plastic bag plus another paper bag lar! Lol...good in a sense, can buy new clothes, cos I threw away a lot of clothes too...blahs, waste of money...but I don't really care... =x

So, now I am left with clearing my Sec 3 and 4 books to give to another cousin, and my room will become very empty... =)) It feels good to throw away things... hahs.

Randomness...

Do you guys often got reminded of people when you watch say TV?
Do you guys often ask why things are like this and not like that?
Do you guys often think about life and death?
Do you guys often thought of what tomorrow brings?
Do you guys often dream of weird dreams which you can't interpret?
Do you guys find that dreams often recall back some things you are afraid of or not want to deal with, or some things you think about in the day?

Lalala, that's all... Happy New Year! =D Be blessed and smile! =D

♥ Fiona, 6:26 PM.

Profile

Fiona Teo
21
NTU, SP, TKSS, TKPS, MPS
1234567.8.7654.3.2.1.

Tagboard


get one from cbox!
Wishlist
YOU LALALA XD ♥
▪ Fun, Laughter, Peace and Joy
Exits
Andy
Adrian
Alex
Angela

Chen Yen
Christine

Evelyn

Husna

Isabel

Janet
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jia Hui
Joan
Jun Hui

Lawrence
Liezel
Linnete

Marlon
Michelle

Nicholas

Patricia
Pei Qi
Peter

Rebecca

Si Jia
Shirley
Shok Mei
Siew Ling

Wan Wei
Wayne
Wei Kang

Xue Ting

Yi Juan
Yi Sin
Yvonne


Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.